Store-Based Pharmacist vs Relief Pharmacist
Store-Based Pharmacist vs Relief Pharmacist is the question. In my TWO years as a pharmacist, I have jumped from a relief pharmacist to a store-based pharmacist, then back to a relief pharmacist and now currently a store-based pharmacist. Each role has it’s pros and cons, it’s experiences and every individual has their path to follow. Today’s post, relief pharmacist vs store-based pharmacist highlights key points to consider for each of the role.
PharmacistDiary is NOT #teamrelief or #teamstorebase JUST #teamfacts.
As A Store-Base Pharmacist
- You will have a clear defined career progression.
- Be part of an established team.
- Fixed journey time.
- Gain responsibility of the dispensary team.
- Develop pharmacist customer relationships.
- Fixed pay rate and hours
As A Relief Pharmacist
- You gain confidence quickly.
- You experience different stores and different challenges.
- Flexible work patterns.
- Learn best practice and share with other stores.
- Paid transportation.
Don’t Forget to Subscribe Share & Comment Below